TAKE THE BEST AND FORGET THE REST.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Finger talk

Do you take some time in silence now and then? (Or do you always need a radio in a car, a TV-set for company during your dinner and even when you are trying to fall asleep?)

Have you ever found yourself in a position when you needed to communicate but you couldn't use the words? (Like when your kid is looking at you and crying behind the windowpane... or the bus is taking you away...)

I took 4 different pictures and somehow managed to put them together... Can you tell me what I was trying to say?

6 comments:

Igor P said...

Love hug?

I would "hear" you this way.

Anonymous said...

Love, maybe. Are you alone? You may make new film - Home alone 6.

Rosaura said...

Hi, Sue! I´m from Argentina (South America) and I´m here because you´ve left a comment on my blog. Danke schön!=)
Are you learning German, too? And what other languages do you enjoy learning?
Liebe Grüsse!
Rosaura.
P.S. is it "love"?

Saša said...

A loving hug, like Igor suggests?

Bogdan said...

I agree with igor p and saša.

SueAnn said...

Hello everyone :)

Yes you are right :)... that's how I show my daughter the word “LOVE” when I can’t hug her and tell her that.

Special welcome to Rosaura from Argentina :))). I hoped you’d show up. Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutch. E, siccome vivo vicino all’Italia, parlo anche un po’ di Italiano. If I had time, I’d study Spanish... I hope I can start it some day.

Home alone 6? Matej, I like your humour :). Shall we name it al1@home?